Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your Konica Minolta printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
1. Select the Google Cloud Print registered printer, adjust the settings and press on ‘Print’
2. The print job is being processed.
- bizhub C754/C654
- bizhub C554/C454/C364/C284/C224
- bizhub C754e/C654e
- bizhub C554e/C454e/C364e/C284e/C224e
A3 black & white
- bizhub 754/654
- bizhub 754e/654e
- bizhub 554e/454e/364e/284e/224e
- bizhub C3850/C3850FS/C3350
A4 black & white
A3 colour/B/W MFPs: UK-204 upgrade kit (expansion memory) is required.
A4 colour MFPs: 1GB of additional memory is required.
- Depending on Google Cloud Print specifications, the layout of a document which has been printed may vary from the layout of the original document.
- It may not be possible to print encrypted PDFs.
- Firmware which is compatible with Google Cloud Print is required.
i-Option LK-101 v3 (Web browser) *1
Free HDD space: 50MB or more
Google Cloud Print Setup
To use Google Cloud Print it may be necessary to update the device firmware. Contact your Konica Minolta service provider for details.