Safety is a critical Factor
A new security level for your multinational devices.
Security is still a hot topic!
- GDPR guidelines for the protection of personal data and malware / cyber attacks, such as the infamous WannaCry infection
wave or the DarkHotel as a spy in the hotel room, make users very insecure.
Alarming statistics about the threats in the office environment
- Average all 39 seconds a hacker attack takes place
- 230,000 new malware is produced every day, and the number is expected to grow further
- For example, a German telecommunications company registered up to 46 millions of cyberattacks per day
3/4 of the companies have clearly felt the consequences of such hacker attacks:
- Critical business data and applications have been lost
- The computer center could not be accessed for several days
It is no longer a question of whether a company is targeted by an attack.
It‘s much more about when and how you‘re prepared.
Sources: The Quocirca Global Print Security Landscape, 2019 Report & Disaster Preparedness Council, FEMA & cybintsolutions.com, Deutsche Telekom AG 2019
A NEW SECURITY LEVEL FOR YOUR MULTIFUNCTIONAL DEVICES
A significant security risk, which is often completely underestimated, is document and information processing via the MFP.
Virtually all printing device vendors offer a variety of security features for their MFPs. Most competitors in the market use
whitelisting as the highest security level for MFPs. The whitelist functionality often suggests a partnership with an anti-virus
provider. Which is often technically not the case. BUT: Only Konica Minolta‘s virus scanning solution in cooperation with
Bitdefender offers comprehensive protection for your MFP, making it unique in the market.
With Bitdefender, more than 1/3 of companies worldwide trust in the market leader. Be on the safe side, too.
What makes Bitdefender`s virus scan unique for bizhub devices?
- All-round carefree subscription: once paid, always usable and secure (for the entire MFP service life)
- Bodyscan for the MFP: Full fluoroscopy of documents and files (and not just superficially)
- Scan in real time and on request (as you wish)
- Automatic updates of the virus scan installation for being always protected against the latest viruses
- Display of virus scans, so you can see everything at a glance