When you’re on the same Wi-Fi network, you’re able to print just about anything your device can display.” You can automatically search for and print to bizhub devices on the same network as your iPhone or other device. Data can be sent via a wireless LAN to AirPrint-compatible bizhub devices for remote printing of files such as e-mails, photos and web pages. You can set the number of copies to be printed and single- or double-sided printing.
1. Open a document or Safari Browser
2. Click in the Share button and on 'Print'
3. Click on 'Select Printer'
4. Select the output system
5. Adjust the settings and press on 'Print'
6. The print job is being processed
- bizhub C654e/C754e
- bizhub C224e/C284e/C364e/C454e/C554e
A3 black & white
- bizhub 654e/754e
- bizhub 224e/284e/364e/454e/554e
- bizhub C3850/C3850FS/C3350
- bizhub C3110/C3100P
A4 black & white
- bizhub 4020/3320
- bizhub 4700P/4000P/3300P
- bizhub 4050/4750
iOS 4.2 or later
- iPad (all models)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
- iPod touch (3rd generation or later)
OS X Lion (10.7) or later
- Mac with the above OS installed