To remain competitive in future, SME commercial printers will need to offer Web2Print (W2P) solutions, including remote publishing, online printing and e-business printing, to communicate and sell their products and services. Your customers will already be familiar with Web to Print and web-based systems, and well-used to buying products such as books, office supplies, stationery and greetings cards, and services including travel, data storage and cloud computing.
Which is why Web2Print is so crucially important for you as a print services provider. It lets you differentiate your services from competitor companies, reduce your overheads, improve efficiency and much more.
So what can Web to Print do for me as a printer?
Web2Print offers a vast range of potential benefits in the printing environment, including:
- It can provide time and cost savings for customer marketing departments
- It can assist customer employees in charge of printed materials
- Allows 24/7 customer access for ordering
- Provides order process visibility to reduce customer service enquiries
- Assists customer employees in charge of printed materials
- Creates an online storefront of all your products and services to increase sales
- Lets you offer online payment options, improving cash flow
- Automates your order, payment and accounting processes